McCutcheon

McCutcheon

Tuesday, March 29, 2011

Surprise!!!

This past weekend I got to fly up to the San Francisco bay area where all of my fasmily is, and surprise my sister in law at her baby shower. It was so much fun and she had no clue she was getting a shower or that I was coming in to see them all.
So the shower was at the cutest place ever called Lisa's Tea Room. It was decorated with tea settings everywhere and looked like an English tea house. It smelled wonderful and everything was so perfect. I am going to have to take my niece there for a "real" tea party soon. We had our choice of tea's and then we were served finger sandwiches and tea cookies. Even the servers were dressed in all black with frilly white aprons. I LOVED every moment.
When Sabina finally walked in she was so surprised that she started crying! That of course had me in tears as well. She got a ton of cute clothes and all the items she needed. It makes the anticipation for baby Clayton to come so much greater so we can play dress up! LOL
So it was a success and I can't wait to go see family again :)


No comments:

Post a Comment